Thursday, August 21, 2014

It's Been Awhile....

 well now that I've got that ear worm working its way around in your head, it's time for me to jump ship onto other topics of conversation.


First up, the prolonged transfer to wordpress continues since I am by all accounts a lazy ass at dealing with this stuff. I'm on target and diligent when it comes to getting my work assignments done zip quick, but my own creative interests have taken a backseat sadly. Gotta figure out how to make this stuff work. Scheduling? Who knows - one day I'll figure it all out.

However in a random note of creativity - here is my latest Epic Trailer!

Have fun ladies and gents, the next one is on its way!



While not the most complicated edit I've ever made - it was a hell of a lot of fun and it entertained me! See you next time. Be good, and try not to hurt yourselves out there in the world. 

No comments: