Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Getting Better At This Optimizing Stuff...


http://mattedscreen.blogspot.com
Sometimes being productive in the face of adversity, social pressures, economic troubles, or personal life issues can be really hard. But sooner or later you have to do it. Sooner or later you're going to have to get up off your ass and do something about it. You're just going to have to make that special trip to Target for toilet paper... that's all there is to it. You can have that crap on your hands forever. It's time to move on and accept it.


What's new? Why am I here? Is there a new Epic Trailer  already? Nope. Sorry to disappoint, but I actually don't have much of any kind of new update for you other than to point out the awesomeness that is I now have a subpage for ALL of my Epic Trailers. Just follow where my finger pictured above is pointing and you should see it... or you can click here and it'll take you right on over like red rover. 

The only update I do have is that I mapped out a long list of creative goals and plans. This includes everything from future Epic Trailers to my upcoming Deleted Scenes From Titanic videos, to Don't Ever Call Liam Neeson videos. What are those last two? Just some more fun I'm cooking up in my creative kitchen - so stay on the look out. I'll also be adding in all of my gifs I created, and any memes I create, just for the fun of it. But then it also helps with my SEO optimization. Why do that? Because I want to, thats why! Plus it helps if any of my content goes viral or generates any kind of a following, people can see it quicker and easier! 

Thats all for now. Got a busy day ahead. So be good out there in interweb land and try not to hurt yourselves. 

No comments: