Friday, April 25, 2014

That's Right - It's Friday!

http://mattedscreen.blogspot.com
this is me thinking really hard




I am having an amount of difficulty writing my random notes here to introduce each blog - I feel like I have to save them for the randomness that is going to be my vlog... so yeah...









Well what do I have for you? Not much... other than my first video in my Deleted Scenes video series! So without any more delay - I give you Deleted Scenes From Titanic The Dance


Like I said this is a first in a series... I don't know if I'm going to do just Titanic or not - but either way, it's going to be a hell of a lot of fun! So keep your eyes open... even when you need to sleep - you'll never know when the new video will strike! That's all I have for the moment, so be good, and have a restful, relaxing weekend!

BTW I almost forgot; I decided to join my generation and get onto Tumblr... so yeah head over there now if you want to be hip, cool, or with it as the kids say these days.

No comments: