Wednesday, April 29, 2015

It's a Wednesday... my name's Friday


It's hump day and I'm hard at work on a lot of things. First I just reviewed the Nick Nolte 80s flick 'Teachers' and that should be posted up on High-Def Digest soon.

I just finished the run of Daredevil on Netflix so when I can I'll post up my thoughts on that, in short it was badass.

I am also currently working on a summer movie guide for High-Def Digest as well, so that should be up VERY soon if not by middle of next week.

In the mean time I'm bracing myself for 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' - overall I'm hearing great things but also that it is a bit more of the same and if you're expecting "new" from this outing, you're not going to get it. Oh well, anything is better than 'Iron Man 3' in my opinion. As soon as I'm back from the theater Friday morning-ish I'll have my thoughts on that one posted up and ready for your eyeballs to soak in.

In the mean time, I have a couple of new reviews for you with screen shots!

First up is a charming little musical that did in fact make me remember that time in September; 'The Fantastics' so follow follow follow the link there and you should get to see all my screenshots and find the link to the review itself.

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/16857/thefantasticks.html
'The Fantasticks' Blu-ray Review

ALSO I got to take on the Pat Boone 50s classic 'April Love' - while I wasn't a huge fan of the movie, the picture quality is absolutely gorgeous and if you love the movie - the Blu-ray is certainly worth it.

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/16858/aprillove.html
'April Love' Blu-ray Review

No comments: