Friday, May 1, 2015

It's Avengers: Age Of Ultron Day!

Matthew Hartman Mattedscreen
Too close for comfort?


Well today is 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' day - no this is not the review for that. I'm not up for midnight openings for movies these days so staying out to 2-3:00 AM was out of the question. Being the lame duck I am, I'll be seeing the old person early matinee - in 3D of course. So if I'm feeling ambitions with my day I'll try and get a review of that one up for you kids to take a look at my opinion.







This is a quick update because I need to get cracking at a couple of disc reviews I put off due to migraine, and I need to put the finishing touches to my Summer Movie Guide for High-Def Digest. All that said - I have a couple new reviews up I'm attempting to reblog and improve my SEO - there I have admitted to my true motive. That and simply I just have nothing else to write about at this moment. so with that - here is the screenshot link for the Nick Nolte staring film 'Teachers' it was a hoot.


http://mattedscreen.blogspot.com/p/nick-nolte-teachers-blu-ray-review.html
Nick Nolte in 'Teachers'


After that I have the Paul Newman film 'Harry & Son' for you to take a look at:

http://mattedscreen.blogspot.com/p/paul-newman-harry-son-blu-ray.html
Paul Newman in 'Harry & Son'



That's all for now - I might be back after a bit if I feel inspired enough to write about 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' - otherwise I'll save that treat for another day.

No comments: