Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The Pyramid Blu-ray and Dancing on the Edge Blu-ray reviews




Pretty much what I look like while I try to work at a coffee shop that doesn't have any power outlets as I wait for Rifftrax Live The Room to start... so basically what I always look like, only out in public.









Yeah I don't have a lot to say. I seem to be hitting some kind of stride on Twitter - which is cool. I picked up about half a dozen new followers in the span of a couple hours! So maybe all this blu-ray reviewing I do is getting noticed? Maybe? Probably not, but one can hope! So yeah find me on Twitter today to get my great and goofy movie reviews sent directly to your mobile device in the form of annoying push notifications! Woohooo!

With that - I've got a couple more Blu-ray reviews published that I would like to share with you!

First, the terribly dim oppressively dark horror movie The Pyramid 

http://mattedscreen.blogspot.com/p/the-pyramid-blu-ray-screenshots.html
Good luck seeing anything in The Pyramid

Next up, I did a review for the BBC production of Dancing on the Edge a truly great little mystery series anyone waiting for their next fix of Downton Abbey should check out!

http://mattedscreen.blogspot.com/p/dancing-on-edge-blu-ray-screenshots.html
Talk about a beautiful drama/mystery Dancing on the Edge










No comments: