Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Welcome back fine folks around the world!

News of the day: Not much... 

Cool stuff of the day: I launched my new page RiffTuesday! RiffTuesday? What could RiffTuesday possibly be? Well I should come clean and be honest to you all... I... this is hard... I am a Mystery Science Theater Addict. There, I said it. Feels good to be honest with you all. I have been addicted to movie riffing since I was a kid after seeing a really bad Hercules movie being shredded by a guy and his two robot friends many many years ago at my friend Mathias' house. Since then the show has stuck with me through it's run on Comedy Central, Sci-fi channel, and beyond into spinoff projects like Rifftrax and Cinematic Titanic. Originally I was going to do an episode a day, but since there are nearly 200 episodes and they last nearly 2 hours each, I thought that might be a little insane, so now Every Tuesday you the good people of the world will be treated to a review of an episode starting from the very beginning with "The Crawling Eye."

For you good movie fans out there, BestBuy has over 200 Criterion Collection Blu-ray and DVD titles for sale %50 off in store and online! If you've been waiting to expand your home video library with some of the finest titles ever released in fantastic special editions, now's your chance to jump in and go hog wild! Also Amazon seems to be price matching. So if your local BestBuy store is sold out, you can get what you're after online. 

That's it for today folks, gotta churn out some pages for this book I'm working on or it'll never get finished! So long, farewell
Auf Wiedersehen, and until next time! - MGH

No comments: