Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday 7/29

Wow... Slight Change in Plans


You know the phrase "The quickest way to hear God laugh is to announce your intentions?" I like that one too, first heard it in an episode of Dead Wood and ever since try to use it everyone once in awhile because it sounds bad ass. That turn of phrase pretty much applied to the whole weekend and now my wife and I aren't heading back to Michigan as planned. Bummer but at the same time we are now enjoying some of the best weather Colorado has had to offer this summer season. Silver lining I guess. Now my wife and I are watching episodes from The Incredible Hulk. So far the best line read has been "You've been in a coma for two days, it was an accident." - they accidentally put him into a coma? What? Gonna be a fun day!


How Old Do You Like Your Barbarians?


Apparently the going plan for Conan is now to spur a new trilogy of movies featuring Arnold! the new film titled Legend of Conan is due to start filming by the end of this year if you believe the scuttlebutt. This would be interesting because Arnold is also slated to start working on the next installment of the Terminator franchise the end of this year as well! That could mean that late 2014 early 2015 we could have a new Terminator and a new Conan! This sounds cool and all but damn, they better get to work fast - Arnold anit getting any younger!



MOVIE REVIEWS

I promise! My reviews for Pacific Rim and The Conjuring will be up today, with all of the crazy things going on the last few days - yeah I didn't get to them at all. but now that I have time today I should have those done and up in a few hours, that is of course if the world doesn't explode or the zombie apocalypse - which I am fully prepared for - breaks out.   





Since I've got to crank out those reviews, this is all I've got for you today. Hope to be back to a regular schedule with all the shenanigans hijinks and goings on with this blog. Until tomorrow Dear Readers, remember to never be among the first people to visit a new exhibit at SeaWorld. After Revenge of the Creature and Jaws 3 - it never ends well for those people that show up for opening day; give them some time to work out the kinks.

No comments: