Friday, April 11, 2014

It's Friday, try not to hurt yourself...

It's actually really hard to drink with your left hand when you're
right handed.

I think I have stumbled onto perhaps, what could be considered to be the very, absolute, without a doubt worst first world problem: getting up to urinate 15 minutes before the alarm clock goes off. You don't get that wonderful moment, of shutting off the alarm, or hitting snooze and drifting back to sleep for a few minutes. You have to get out of bed, face the bracing cool dawn air, then stand on even colder bathroom tile in your bare feet, and if you're a guy, hope you're awake enough to aim properly. If you're not awake, you got a mess to clean up. Also, if you're like me, when you open that bedroom door, you're greeted by two hungry cats that won't let you pee without feeding them first. So by the time you get back into what should be a warm, comfy bed, you don't have the chance to drift off back to sleep. You're awake. Like I said, first world problem, but it makes me mad.



Well - what's new today? Not a whole lot - just that I've uploaded my newest Epic Trailer! Woot!

But before we get to that; I've created more "Hail Hydra!" memes! Yes, that's right folks, after a good night's rest - I found inspiration and it has also given me a chance to understand how demented I am. So enjoy and laugh if you get the joke. Or laugh anyway, even if it's out of pity. Pity laughter is better than no laughter at all. By the way, these should be the last ones - for now. No guarantees but my brain travels to weird places...





Alrighty - enough of that fun, onto the main event. Here it is; the latest Epic Trailer! Godzilla! Now, fair warning, this one isn't all that funny, it's more straight up cool and awesome. If I wanted it to be funny I'd have to watch that Broderick movie all over again, and... yeah, I just couldn't bring myself to do that. Enjoy!


That's it for this week. Be good out there, and if you hear of any good job openings in the Denver area - let me know lol!

No comments: