Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wednesday is Hump Day, you technically can hump any day, don't let the title stop you.


If you're having a hard time getting your day going, try picturing that Morgan Freeman is narrating everything you do in your life. Got the voice pictured? Good. "He awoke, with copious amounts of sand in his eyes. As he rubbed the grit free from his ocular sockets; he felt the building pressure in his bladder, the small organ ready to burst from last night's consignment of delicious peach camomile tea. Rushing to the bathroom, he unleashes a satisfying torrent into the bowl preventing an almost certain doom." It works for sex too, but I'll let you create your own story, you don't need me to do that for you.



In Other News...

Whoa! Is there a lot to get through today so lets hop to it!




Any Dumb and Dumber fans out there? Well for the last couple years the Farrelly Brothers have been working on a sequel to their hit 90's film. After Warner Bros passed because apparently there into more highbrow comedy now like Hangover, and Hangover 2 - the film has now landed at Universal and is due to start filming this year. Dumb and Dumber To will feature the return of Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels in the roles that made them more famouser. The "story" centers around them trying to find one of their long lost children so they can get a kidney transplant... don't need to say more... I am sold!




 NEXT!

This one's kind of a big deal...


That's right, The Legend returns. Our favorite 70's news anchor lives on in the 80's! First trailer looks great, can't wait to see what Harrison Ford brings to the mix. No seriously... he's in this one! What can I say that the Trailer wont do better justice? NOTHING! So give it a look and enjoy... this better not smell like Big Foot's D!#^




ONWARDS!

There is a freaking LEGO movie! I knew this one was coming down the pipe for the last couple years, but I'd written it off as a cheep CGI adventure that wouldn't be all that great, but from this first trailer, it looks charming as hell! Fun thing is it looks like they managed to incorporate all of their licensed characters into the mix. Not sure what the story is about, I don't really care, all I know is it made me laugh! Looks to be a charming movie for kids and adults or adults like me who still pretend they're kids so they have an excuse to buy action figures. Plus I love the jerky stop motion animation style. I just hope this isn't a one note joke that wears off 4 minutes into a 90 minute movie.



FORWARD...HOOOOOOOO!



Well I guess there is a new trailer out for the Simon Peg, Nick Frost, Edgar Wright comedy romp The World's End and thankfully due to others reporting on it, I will NOT  be posting it. Why? Well in the studio's infinite wisdom, they have decided that it makes perfect sense to show virtually the entire movie in 2 and a half minutes. I hate spoilers, Loath them. If someone gives away the ending to a movie, I'll just say bad things happen. The government is still sorting out what happened the summer The 6th Sense was in theaters, they don't understand how that many people could go missing. Let that be a warning! After Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, these guys don't need a hell of a lot of marketing to convince me their movie is worth seeing. I'm already there, ticket bought! If you need to see a trailer watch the first teaser, that's good enough. August 22nd can't get here fast enough!


RANDOM!!!


Well... apparently there will be NO  Mary Jane in Amazing Spider-Man 2... the person...not the drug, judging from the look of things, I'm sure the cast is smoking a lot of the stuff. But yeah, the super talented gal, Shailene Woodley was to have played the future Mrs. Peter Parker, but apparently only as a cameo, so not that her part or role was that big to begin with. HOWEVER it is weird to learn this news after the numerous set photos of her getting close and comfy with our neighborhood web slinger. My confidence meter lowers with this movie by the day. At least Jamie Fox looks the shit as Electro, so I guess I have that to look forward to!


Well folks, that is about all I have for you today, more news comes about every other second and I just can't keep up. I've had a hell of a migraine going all day so I better go put my head in a vice and start turning the crank... trust me it feels better. With that Dear Readers, if you are ever standing eye to eye with a homicidal chicken, man up like the Colonel, and turn the feathered son-of-a-bitch into Extra Crispy!










No comments: