Tuesday, June 11, 2013



LAST SECOND UPDATE:
THE HOBBIT
The Desolation of Smaug

TRAILER IS HERE! 




Alright, color me more than happy! There is one thing that is without a doubt, it is always exciting when the new trailer drops! This one features just enough to whet the whistle while not showing the full film in 3 minutes. The last shot of Smaug is a tad sketchy, maybe it's the lighting, or it could be a rushed render, still there is 6 months left to iron out those details, so I'm not too worried. This bad boy is also being shown with Man of Steel starting this Friday, so if you're like me and want to get a glimpse of it in 3D, now you know where to go.

On the surface it looks action packed and tons of fun. Lots of big set pieces I remember from the book here, namely the barrels and the confrontation with the Woodland Elves. Also we get an all to brief appearance of Shelob and the Spiders, which happens to be my favorite part of the book, so I hope that is as creepy as ever! Like most movies I am attempting to temper my excitement, but what can I say? I'm a movie dork, and this stuff really gets me going. December can't get here fast enough!





Love it? Hate it? Let your voice be heard below!

No comments: